This friendly, thought provoking course draws on ancient and contemporary sources (both eastern and western) that embody wise and eternal principles for directing and ensuring happiness.
Who is it for?
The course is particularly suited to couples that—
- may need help and guidance in their relationship
- are looking for enrichment
- are seeking a deeper dimension to their relationship.
Couples will obtain most benefit who attend together and can commit as far as possible to attend each session.
What is the format?
This course is—
- based on applying the practices given each week
- a forum for discussion and observations arising from the practices of the course material
- a springboard from which the relationship can proceed in the future.